Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Tool # 8
1. I learned to navigate around an iPod touch/iPad and to set up SBISD wireless network.
2. Dell 2120 Net book has multiple USB ports for connecting a number of devices such as projector, flash drive, digital and web cameras. It also has microphone port, head phone jack, and SD card reader.
Managing the devices in my classroom:
1. Each student will be assigned a device for each period.
2. The teacher collects and inspects the device given to each student for physical damage.
3. Device will not be issued until it is time for student to do the assignment requiring its use.
4. Teacher monitors the appropriate use of the device by walking around the classroom making sure
student is working on the class assignment, and not completing the work from another class.